“Plano, Texas has earned a national reputation as one of the best places in the United States for families to live and work. Located just 19 miles north of Downtown Dallas, Plano offers access to all the amenities of the DFW metropolitan area. Dallas is known for its culinary scene, leading arts district, professional sports, hip entertainment districts and great shopping. All of these amenities are within a few minutes by car or light rail.”Plano Economic Development
Looking for the best-of-the-best cities to invest in a rental property? You’ll find it in Plano, TX!
We’ve earned titles like the “3rd ‘Best Place to Live in America,’ by Money Magazine, one of the “Safest Cities in America” by Forbes.com in 2018, and Niche’s #4 Best Cities to Buy a House in America. Plano is a wonderful city to live and raise a family in, with low crime rate, low taxes, and excellent public schools. Plano also has a thriving business economy, with a number of Fortune 500 companies calling Plano home, like Frito Lay and J.C. Penney. The Dallas Morning News reports that,
“The median housing costs are just 18% of the median average salary in Plano. . . That’s the best rate in our study. . . Homes values increased by 45% in the five years from 2013 to 2017, while rents went up 22% in the same period,” according to SmartAsset.”
At Specialized Property Management Dallas, we are the Plano property management company rental owners count on to manage their homes. Because Plano is largely built out, families wanting to move to the area cannot rely on new housing developments where they can build a cheap new house for free. They must purchase a house that has already been lived in, or rent one of the many single-family rentals around the area. According to Niche.com, 39% of people in Plano rent their home, while 61% own. Those numbers are great for rental property owners! At SPM Dallas, we can maximize your profits and minimize the headaches that can come with your Plano investment property. Here’s what we offer our clients who choose to invest in Plano, TX.
Local Knowledge=Decreased Vacancy Days
We know all the specifics about each Dallas suburb because we live here, too! Your SPM team lives and works locally in Plano, TX and we can help you set a competitive rental rate and get your property leased in 29 days or less. Plus we’ll help you get your property rent-ready with our pre-leasing property assessment.
You can also count on our effective advertising techniques! We’ll post your home on over 85 rental listing sites to ensure as many potential tenants as possible see it. We take advantage of the latest real estate technology with 3D photos and video tours.
Thorough Tenant Screening
We want you to have that golden, quality tenant that renews their lease year after year. To make sure that happens, we require every potential tenant over 18 years old to fill out an application. We’ll check both credit and criminal background for every applicant, and verify income, employment, and rental history.
Your Plano Property Management Company Makes Collecting Rent Easier
Don’t want to mess with collecting rent payments? You don’t have to! At SPM Dallas we have an easy online rent collection system. Funds are electronically sent through ACH into the owner’s account for the fastest possible payment. Plano rental property managers don’t need to stress about late rental payments either. If rent is late, we have an automatic collections process that goes into effect immediately.
Maintenance Issues Resolved Quickly
At SPM Dallas, we know maintenance emergencies happen. When they do, instead of bugging you, tenants can report it directly using our 24/7 hotline or make a maintenance request over email. We respond promptly to tenants so you don’t have to. Maintenance issues can get expensive, but we minimize your expenses as a property owner with our preferred vendor discounts and in-house system.
Live in a different city than your rental property? A lot of our property owners do! That’s why we have an effective online reporting system that lets you see photos of your rental home and load digital documents no matter where you are in the world. We’ll keep you updated throughout the leasing process and beyond.
Quarterly Property Inspections
Our company believes that preventing major maintenance issues before they happen can save you time and money as a property owner. How do we do this? By conducting routine property inspections! Every few months a qualified licensed home inspector will ensure both the inside and outside of your property stay in great shape, while verifying tenants are in compliance at the same time.
Expert Legal Advice
You’re a rental property investor, not a lawyer. And you shouldn’t have to be. There are a lot of laws and regulations that come along with managing a rental property, and we help you avoid regulatory mistakes and violations. Our in-house legal counsel stays current on all
trust accounting, fair housing, property code, and other landlord & tenant regulations to keep you in compliance. We’ll do everything possible to minimize your financial and legal risk.
What We Offer That Other Companies Don’t
It can be difficult picking a Plano property management company when there are so many out there. If a company makes you promises that seem too good to be true, chances are they might be. Going with an inexperienced property management company can lose you money and mean your property sits vacant for months. That’s why at Specialized Property Management Dallas we offer the following guarantees:
- Hassle-Free Cancellation Guarantee: We believe with our full team of experts in leasing, maintenance, accounting, compliance, and rental management, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another company as qualified as ours. However, sometimes our services aren’t needed in particular situations, so we allow our customers a Hassle-Free Cancellation Guarantee after 60 days without any red tape.
- 10-Month Tenant Guarantee: We’re confident the tenant we place with you will want to stick around. So, any new tenant we place is guaranteed for 10 months. Click here for more information on which tenants this guarantee covers.
- Customer for Life Price Guarantee: You deserve an affordable management fee that won’t break the bank. When you pick us as your Plano property management company, you will receive a set fee for a period of three years with zero increase. Unlike other property management companies that hike up your fees with no warning, we promise that even if you acquire additional rental properties during that three-year period, we’ll honor your initial fee for those properties as well.
- Legal & Accounting Compliance Guarantee: Our in-house legal team will make sure your rental property complies with all municipal, state, and federal laws. We promise your financials will successfully meet all the criteria required by the State Department of Real Estate and all CPA GAAP regulations. All the records kept on the rental property will be easily accessible and organized in case of a regulatory audit.
- Eviction Protection Guarantee: As your Plano property management company, our Eviction Protection Guarantee covers the cost of unexpected evictions. For the first 10 months of the management agreement, if an eviction is necessary, we promise to pay for it. When your tenant reaches the 11th month of residence, you can continue to protect yourself through our Eviction Protection Plan for only $14 per month. Our EPP covers the costs of filing fees, legal fees, and court costs for unlawful detainer actions plus the cost of a Writ of Possession.
- SPM’s Price Match Guarantee: If you find another company that promises to do everything we do for a lower price, we’ll gladly match it! Simply present the competitor’s proposal to your Specialized representative before signing your agreement. This only applies to new contracts for properties we do not already manage.
Why Our Customers Love Us
We have helped thousands of Plano rental property managers increase their profits and decrease their hassles. Our 98% customer satisfaction rating says it all! Here are some online reviews from our satisfied clients:
“In my experience Specialized Property Management is the easiest management company to work with. Everyone I have interacted with is very communicative and quick to respond. Working with them has been great!”Better Business Bureau® Review from Phyllis G.
“. . . When we first bought our home we never thought we would have to leave it. But with my husband going back to school out of state we had to make that tough decision. We put a lot of hard work into our home in the time we were there, and wanted it cared for the way we have cared for it. We almost went with a company that didn’t understand that. When I contacted Jon again, he made us feel right at home and answered all our questions and addressed our concerns. . . They have made us feel like a part of their family the whole time, and we can go to them about anything. Everyone has been so patient and willing to help us. They have been a true blessing.”Better Business Bureau® Review from Kathy
“Initially I reached out to 3 property managers. Specialized was the one who responded immediately. I was new to the rental property business and they walked me through step by step. Anytime I have had a question, I have received an answer the same business day. My statements and all pertinent information is emailed to me on a monthly basis, more often if it is something out of the ordinary. I would highly recommend Specialized Real Property Management.”Better Business Bureau® Review from Cindy R.
At SPM Dallas, we want to be your Plano property management company! Plano is a wonderful place to own and operate a rental property, and we hope you take advantage of the thriving Plano real estate market. Plano rental property managers trust us to help them achieve their investment goals because we have over 30 years of experience in the industry.
Contact your Specialized Property Management Dallas team today at 214-233-7572 and take advantage of our comprehensive property management services!