Just a few miles down the road from Dallas, you will find the city of Irving. Irving is the thirteenth most populous city in Texas, and it’s considered to be one of the fastest-growing cities in the state. With a population of just over 230,000, the city has quickly made its way up the list. Irving is the former home of the Dallas Cowboys and has many exciting tourist attractions like the Irving Arts Center and the beautiful Mustangs of Las Colinas. Various canals connected throughout the city give Irving residents multiple places to experience scenic walks among nature. Plus, more than 30 fortune 500 companies have headquarters in Irving, making it a great place to live and work.
“At the end of the day, every person that lives in Irving wants two things,” Irving Mayor Rick Stopfer, told the Dallas Morning News. “They want a better life for their children and they want to feel safe in their home.”
Irving accommodates more than 80,000 homes with an astonishing 62% being rentals; it’s a prime location for renters and property investors. Due to the high rental demand, quality Irving, TX rental property management is a high and indispensable commodity. SPM Dallas understands the needs of local real estate investors and it’s positioned to provide the finest management services available in the city. We save our landlords time and money when they invest in an Irving, TX rental property. When you work with us, you can expect nothing but the best customer service. Here are some comprehensive services we provide our valued clients.
Doesn’t it make sense to work with a property management company that lives and works in the market where your rental home is located? We think so too. Our local expertise ensures your rental rates will be competitive enough to attract tenants and get your property leased quickly. Almost all of our homes are leased in under 29 days, so your property won’t sit vacant for long periods of time. We’ll conduct a pre-leasing property assessment, letting you know what to expect before your home goes on the market. Advertising is made easier with our help, so you won’t need to stress about getting the word out. Our vast advertising network means your rental home will be listed on over 85 rental listing sites, using the latest technology with 3D photos and video tours.
Rigorous Tenant Screening for Irving TX Rental Property Management
Too many landlords make the mistake of leasing their property to the first person who applies. Our effective tenant screening process checks credit and criminal background and verifies employment and rental history, so you can be sure you’re getting a tenant who is qualified and vetted. We guarantee every new tenant we place for ten months, so you can rest easy knowing you’ve got a good one.
Rent Collection Online
Gone are the days when landlords have to collect cash or checks at their tenant’s front door. At SPM Dallas, our online rent collection system lets tenants pay rent straight from their web portal. Funds are sent through ACH into your account for a quick and easy payment. Have a tenant who doesn’t want to pay? Our automated collections process goes into effect right away, saving you time and hassle. We believe our property managers in Irving TX should be paid on time, every time.
24/7 Maintenance Hotline
If a tenant has a maintenance emergency in the middle of the night, they can report it by calling our 24/7 maintenance hotline or emailing us. They don’t have to bug you! We’ll send out a qualified professional to get the issue taken care of right away. Our preferred vendor discounts and in-house system will save you money and time.
Updated Online Reports
Don’t live near your rental property? Not a problem. With our online reporting system, you can view photos of your rental property and see what’s going on 24/7. You’ll always know what’s happening with your property in real-time. Irving, TX rental property management owners can also take advantage of our centralized accounting system whether they own one home or many.
Quarterly Property Inspections
During the year we think it’s important that your rental property undergo regular property inspections from a qualified licensed home inspector. This ensures that your rental property stays in good shape for your tenants and no major maintenance issues go unreported.
Many first-time property owners get caught up in regulatory mistakes and violations. Our in-house legal counsel stays current on all trust accounting, fair housing, property code, and other landlord & tenant regulations so that won’t happen to you. Our legal team makes it their priority to minimize both your financial and legal risk.
Why Our Customers Choose SPM Dallas
Not all Irving, TX rental property management teams are created equal. At SPM Dallas, we’re different from other companies because we stand by our promises and follow through. We offer the following guarantees to our clients:
- Hassle-Free Cancellation Guarantee: We believe with our full team of experts in leasing, maintenance, accounting, compliance, and rental management, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another company as qualified as ours. However, sometimes our services aren’t needed in particular situations, so we allow our customers a Hassle-Free Cancellation Guarantee after 60 days without any red tape.
- 10-Month Tenant Guarantee: After our extensive tenant screening process, any new tenant we place is guaranteed for 10 months. Click here for more specifics on which tenants this guarantee covers.
- Customer for Life Price Guarantee: Great professional property management shouldn’t come with a hefty price tag. When you pick us as your Irving, TX rental property management company, you will receive a set fee for a period of three years with zero increase. We won’t up your fees without any warning, and even if you acquire additional rental properties during that three-year period, we’ll still honor your initial fee for those properties as well.
- Legal & Accounting Compliance Guarantee: Property managers in Irving, TX have full access to our in-house legal team who will make sure you and your rental property stay up-to-code and in compliance. We promise your financials will successfully meet all the criteria required by the State Department of Real Estate and all CPA GAAP regulations. Rental property records will also be easily accessible and organized in case of a regulatory audit.
- Eviction Protection Guarantee: Our Eviction Protection Guarantee covers the cost of unexpected evictions. For the first 10 months of the management agreement, if an eviction is necessary, we promise to pay for it. When your tenant reaches the 11th month of residence, you can continue to protect yourself through our Eviction Protection Plan for only $14 per month. Our EPP covers the costs of filing fees, legal fees, and court costs for unlawful detainer actions plus the cost of a Writ of Possession.
- SPM’s Price Match Guarantee: If you find another company that promises to do everything we do for a lower price, we’ll gladly match it! Simply present the competitor’s proposal to your Specialized representative before signing your agreement. This only applies to new contracts for properties we do not already manage.
How We’ve Earned Our 98% Customer Satisfaction Rating
There you have it, folks. We’ve outlined our comprehensive services and given you reasons why you should choose us as your Irving, TX rental property management company! Still not convinced? Read what a few of our customers had to say about working with us:
“Specialized Property has provided a tremendous service to me since April 2009. I will say this was my first personal property prior to moving out of state and there I signed off my house to Specialized to manage the well being of my house, I will say I was concerned that this would never work out as most long distant relationships. Since then I discovered that even being out of state Specialized provided me with a painless business relationship from day one and always continued to improve their quality of business as the years went by. I would recommend Specialized Management in a heartbeat and same goes for considering them for a future opportunity.”Better Business Bureau Review from Charlie G.
“During our move from Germany to Fort Worth, Specialized was there offering their help and patience processing our paperwork for our new rental, answering any and all questions we had and resolving issues that arose.”Better Business Bureau Review from Christy T.
“SPM has been very good at caring for our property and tenants. We really appreciate their attention to details.”Better Business Bureau Review from CB
More people are moving to the Dallas area every month! Now is the right time to invest in a great Irving rental property. Let us make Irving, TX rental property management easier for you with our comprehensive property management services! Property managers in Irving, TX trust our unmatched local expertise and commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Contact your Specialized Property Management Dallas team today at 214-233-7572 and start saving time and money!