Now more than ever, people are flocking to the Dallas area. Currently the nation’s fourth-largest metroplex, according to the Dallas News, “Dallas-Fort Worth has gained more new residents than any metropolitan area in the country, adding more than 1 million people in an eight-year period.”
With so many people attracted to Dallas’ booming business environment, affordable housing, and good public schools, it’s the perfect time to consider rental investing in Dallas. At Specialized Property Management Dallas, we know that not everyone can make the trip out before moving to see a rental property in person. That’s why we allow tenants and rental property owners access to 3D Virtual Tours and 4HD Photos.
About Leasing 360 Technology
Photography has come a long way in the past few years, and new 3D and 4HD photos help rental property owners lease their homes faster to higher quality tenants. Tenants can now see what the inside of the rental home looks like before they decide to sign a lease. With an iPhone-powered scanner, our technology allows members of the SPM Dallas team to produce high-quality 3D walkthroughs and HDR photos in just 35 minutes. The cost is less than $50, and gives tenants a better idea of what the space inside your rental home is like, instead of relying on 2D images.
Real Estate Investments in Dallas Benefit from Auto-Generated Property Reports
Along with a visualization of the rental property they’ll be living in, tenants also want to know how many bedrooms and bathrooms it has and what the square footage is like. Before they pack their couch into the moving van, it can be helpful to know if it’s going to fit inside the home in the first place! With an auto-generated property report, tenants will have access to:
- A Floor Plan with a Layout of the Home: Highlighting where the bedrooms and bathrooms are in relation to each other and how much space is in each living area.
- Fact-Sheet: All the details of the home you might need, like if the ceiling is vaulted or flat, and how much wall space there is to hang pictures.
- Appliance Specifications: If the rental property comes with appliances such as a fridge, tenants may want to know the brand and age of each. They’ll get a list of the details of every appliance so they know what to expect.
You may be surprised how many common tenant questions can be answered with a property report. Specialized Property Management Dallas utilizes this technology to make the renting process easier for both you and the tenant.
Building Information Model for Better Real Estate Investments In Dallas
Many interior designers and architects use Building Information Modeling, (or BIM) which renders visual 3D models of different buildings. The BIM we provide you shows a 3D model of the rental property, along with an inventory of all the appliances located inside of the home. Every appliance is included, such as the furnace and A/C unit, disposal, stove, water heater, etc. The name of the appliance is listed, along with its serial number and brand.
How Leasing 360 Improves the Leasing Process
Specialized Property Management Dallas uses 360 technology to create a more efficient and effective leasing process for everyone involved.
- Due Diligence Inspections: Property investors who are looking to sell or refinance their home can clearly see the value of the rental property by utilizing this technology.
- Planning For Repairs: If you don’t live in the Dallas area, but you know you need to make a few repairs on or around the property, our leasing 360 technology can pinpoint which areas need the most work, making rental investing in Dallas easier.
- Collaborating For Maintenance: If you work with contractors or a field team, you can reduce the amount of time you meet in person and communicate with them through this virtual medium.
- Inventory of Building Data: It’s a good idea to have details of your home on hand, including every appliance inside so you can keep an inventory of which machines might need an upgrade soon.
- Create a Property Condition Report: Tenants have to let you know the condition of your property on the day they move into the property. With access to leasing 360, you’ll know if the defects they report are accurate.
- Marketing Your Rental Home: What better way to show off your rental property than with this new technology? You can stand out from other listed properties by including this in your advertisement.
- Virtual Open House: There’s no need for a physical open house anymore when you can have it all online.
- Qualified Tenants Viewing the Property: You are more likely to get a responsible tenant when they can view the property beforehand.
- Enhance Customer’s Experience: Give yourself a leg up on the competition and make rental investing in Dallas a better experience for your tenants overall by fully disclosing all the details of your rental property.
Why Choose Specialized Property Management Dallas
Why Choose Specialized Property Management Dallas
With over 30 years in the property management industry, SPM Dallas is committed to providing a better experience for rental property owners. We are experts in real estate investments in Dallas, and we’ll do everything we can to get you a better return on your investment and increase your peace of mind. Call us today to take advantage of our full list of comprehensive management services!